At Uncle John's. I forgot to get the recipe. But it's ok, Uncle John is just 5 minutes away. Happy babysitters is an added bonus! I am taking every opportunity for Linus to be carried by someone other than myself. He is very attached to me and his eyes would be roving to look for me even when Daddy is carrying him. Whilst I love the attachment, I need the detachment for the sake of Linus and myself too!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
the burger doesn't look cooked haha.. or did i see wrongly. it's kinda bloody.. hehe lucas is trying to open the oven? hahaha he is so cute! so is linus!!
haha you are right, Ke er. That hasn't gone into the oven yet. When they were out from the oven, I didn't waste any time. They were making their way into my mouth!
4 comments:
the burger doesn't look cooked haha.. or did i see wrongly. it's kinda bloody.. hehe
lucas is trying to open the oven? hahaha he is so cute! so is linus!!
haha you are right, Ke er. That hasn't gone into the oven yet. When they were out from the oven, I didn't waste any time. They were making their way into my mouth!
Already? He's attached? He's still quite young right?
By the way, Lucas looks very tall!!! Or is that fridge very low...
ke er - he was trying to open the fridge for FOOD!
Dot - nah, he isn't tall, just the camera angle and his stretch haha.
Post a Comment