WOW....They look alike!! hahahah the hairdo that is :P
Cute...Lucas looks like Edwin and Linus looks like Serene... It's fair game.
Oh my, am I c-ing double??
HahahahahahaLucas does look like Edwin in that photo.. but I think he looks like you in person.. :)
they do look alike! i always always thought Lucas looks more like you than Edwin. but Lucas and Linus have both of your looks. good!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW....They look alike!! hahahah the hairdo that is :P
Cute...
Lucas looks like Edwin and Linus looks like Serene...
It's fair game.
Oh my, am I c-ing double??
Hahahahahaha
Lucas does look like Edwin in that photo.. but I think he looks like you in person.. :)
they do look alike! i always always thought Lucas looks more like you than Edwin. but Lucas and Linus have both of your looks. good!
Post a Comment