Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The case of the missing husband

Found : Inside his son's play tent. Asleep. Unshaven. Oblivious to the blocks planted around him by a little toddler amused by this giant of a visitor in his play tent.

And I thought Lucas was the only one I would catch sleeping in his tent. This story I would save for another day when I update on Lucas' sleeping habits these days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he snoring also??
hahaha.........

Anonymous said...

I actually could hear the snoring looking at the picture...hahaha.

Mum's The Word said...

HAHAHAHAHA.. this is sooooooo funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

so actually why was he there??? i am very curious hahaha...

rene said...

I couldn't remember if he was snoring hhahahaha.

Ke er - I never found out why he was there. He was probably trying to find a quiet place to sleep ahhahahah or maybe he was hiding from Lucas and fell asleep in the meantime haha.

Dot said...

I wonder what he did before to be so tired! Playing with the boys?