Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A great big brother

I am falling behind in my updates. It's almost entirely about the boys but they do take up a large part of the 24 hours of my day. I have so much I want to remember and write about the boys.

For now, I just want to say that Lucas has been really sweet and a great big brother. They have also started to interact more with each other and it's so fun to watch them.

I am currently suffering from insomnia. I have not been able to fall asleep for 2 nights in a row now and I probably slept for 2-3 hours each night and I am running on adrenalin now. I don't know how much spare energy reserves I have left. I am hoping to tire myself out now so that when I hit the sheets tonight, I will finally fall asleep.

7 comments:

Mum's The Word said...

Are you ok?? maybe nap when they nap?? I hope your insomnia won't last too long.. I've been the opposite, have been so sleepy and have no energy to do anything at all..

Smalls World said...

Having kids is such a wonderful journey ... they remind us that we should always look a person in the eye when we talk to him :-)

Anonymous said...

yea, its really fun to see how 2 litte ones interact with each other. :) Hope you're better now.. cannot imagine sleeping only 2 hrs a day..

Carolyn said...

Oh no! Insomnia with two little ones?! I don't know how you do it (even SuperMoms need sleep :) I hope it passes quickly.

Anonymous said...

take care, girl~

Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling better nw! it's not easy to be a full time mother of two with so little sleep. take care ok?!

aww... lucas is just so adorable. lucas, you'll be a great big brother!

Dot said...

Did you get some sleep? Hope you got some good shut-eye... Take care!