It is not easy! I tried it. I thought it is a natural reaction to make a noise when you open your mouth? Something is gog on in that mind of his. haha!
That's what I thought! I thought it is natural to have a sound when you open your mouth that widely!!
haha! Oh no, not a drum! Well at least he doesn't have drum sticks :)
Carolyn - yes actually he does. The drum sticks are in the box. I actually was hiding this from him (it was a gift) but he found it...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is not easy! I tried it.
I thought it is a natural reaction to make a noise when you open your mouth? Something is gog on in that mind of his. haha!
That's what I thought! I thought it is natural to have a sound when you open your mouth that widely!!
haha! Oh no, not a drum! Well at least he doesn't have drum sticks :)
Carolyn - yes actually he does. The drum sticks are in the box. I actually was hiding this from him (it was a gift) but he found it...
Post a Comment