[photo by Elisa]It has been hectic.
I lost the momentum to blog.
We caught the cold, one by one.
I dislike my work station at home.
I need a revamped work space pronto. (Hello? Mr Contractor Husband, are you there?)
For the amount of time I spend working at my desk (and projected increase worktime for 2009), I deserve a better work space. At least one where I don't feel like I need to wear my jacket and gloves to type!
Anyhow, pictures above were taken at a spontaneous hike to Buntzen Lake in the middle of Winter. We wanted to see if the lake was frozen. It was not. But we were. The hike lasted 10 minutes. We hiked our freezing butts back to the car and headed to Copa Cafe for some hot food in the middle of the afternoon.



2 comments:
yeah.. mr. contractor.. give your wife a better workspace!!! :)
I can't believe you guys went out hiking in winter.. I still snuggle up inside my blanket on the sofa everyday.. HAHAHA
love how you sum the trip, Serene!!! hahhaa i "lmao" reading it. You make my day!
anyway, get well soon!
Post a Comment