Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 02, 2009

A great way to say goodbye to 2008

With a full rack of fatty ribs with apple butter sauce. I was transported to Heaven. It tasted better than it looked. All you can eat. But all I can eat was just one rack. Darn.
Nothing was going to stop me from licking them fatty ribs off my fingers. Not even 2 kids squirming in their seats from the long wait.
We spent the day with our dear friends at the Vancouver Aquarium. Lucas and Viola were regular visitors at the Aquarium since they were little. The place was packed but still lots of fun for the kids.

Goodbye 2008!Hello 2009! You bet "I will try to work out" will be on my list of resolutions after downing that rack of fatty meat. The key to these resolutions is "I will try". Maybe for a week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha
i (will) drag you out to work out provided that i have Des at home watching my babes ^_^!!!!

Anonymous said...

Serene!!!
I was looking at the pics in Elisa's gallery, I noticed that you've slimmed down A LOT!!!
Great job... Keep it up!

Dot said...

Awesome last photo! Ribs is a great way to start a new year...

Anonymous said...

wow!!! ribs!! my fav!! hahaha
yes, you've slimmed down! you are always very slim... :p lucky you..