Xin Nian Kuai Le! The kids are getting bigger and more handsome every time I see their pictures.-Wendy
Love love love their outfit.. i have to find one for Colin.. for next year.. haha
so cute!!!
oh the boys look so cute! Guma says she loves their outfits!!!
Guma asks: grandpa used to say "Out of 10 botaks, 9 of them are rich men" , is Linus one of them?
My sis bought the outfits for the boys from Singapore :)Kahwei - that's good to know hahahaha :) I don't think he will stay botak for very long tho hahah.
I love the way you pair those traditional chinese tops with the jeans - ultra modern statement! Wish I can hug (or squeeze) them in person
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Xin Nian Kuai Le! The kids are getting bigger and more handsome every time I see their pictures.
-Wendy
Love love love their outfit.. i have to find one for Colin.. for next year.. haha
so cute!!!
oh the boys look so cute! Guma says she loves their outfits!!!
Guma asks: grandpa used to say "Out of 10 botaks, 9 of them are rich men" , is Linus one of them?
My sis bought the outfits for the boys from Singapore :)
Kahwei - that's good to know hahahaha :) I don't think he will stay botak for very long tho hahah.
I love the way you pair those traditional chinese tops with the jeans - ultra modern statement! Wish I can hug (or squeeze) them in person
Post a Comment