It was quite a pretty drive down from Medford, OR to San Francisco. Surrounded by mountains, vast green pastures and many good-looking cows, sheeps and horses.
I thought I did pretty well in packing light but it still took up the entire trunk space of the car.
I have no idea what I was doing. But the air was remarkably fresh and I was visibly very happy.
There is something about me and trees.
Voted the best lunch spot. Cozy, friendly restaurant. Only thing we came out smelling like BBQ chicken and roast beef.
Stopping by historic Woodland for lunch. We are still pretty much on the road today.
After snapping repeatedly on my camera...

Besides singing and pointing out the cows, horses, sheep and trains to Linus, Lucas is keeping himself and Linus entertained any way he can..
A tiring day today. We arrived in San Francisco in the afternoon and spent the half of the afternoon visiting some of my prospective clients in the City. Wandered around Chinatown, had dinner and headed back to the hotel.More fun stuff tomorrow and finally, no more long distance driving for a few days!



3 comments:
you are on holiday but still in work mode? i am impresed~ ha ha ha ha.
oh yeah, what happened to Linus' face? u mentioned a bruise on the early entry?
You guys made me want to join you RIGH NOW.
We are actually consider of doing one road trip like you guys. Give me all the tips after you are back
you're amazing..!!!!
Post a Comment