


1. Bye bye to sleep training. We have babies who wake at erratic hours. For some reason, Linus is getting up at about midnight and crying out perhaps at the notion of himself being in a crib other than his back home. But it has not been that bad. Takes me a couple of minutes to settle him back in. The usual strategies do not work whilst on vacation as you want to shush a baby quickly for fear of waking the other hotel guests.
2. I get to hear Lucas talk and sing to himself (in bed) which is extremely entertaining I must say. But I have to restrain from engaging with him so he knows he is not getting any attention and goes to bed.
3. My wake-up call is the tune of "oh macdonald had a cow..E-YA-E-YA-OH!"
4. We find ingenious ways to keep a busy toddler entertained in the confines of the room lest he starts emptying our suitcases, and putting things where they do not belong.
What Lucas is saying these days:
"Go Mommy's car? Sleep first"
"Where is Toby, Daddy?"
"Be careful, Daddy" - when the car drove over a steep bump on the road.
"Don't cry, Linus"
Lucas is really sweet with his little brother and it's great to see them play together now.
2. I get to hear Lucas talk and sing to himself (in bed) which is extremely entertaining I must say. But I have to restrain from engaging with him so he knows he is not getting any attention and goes to bed.
3. My wake-up call is the tune of "oh macdonald had a cow..E-YA-E-YA-OH!"
4. We find ingenious ways to keep a busy toddler entertained in the confines of the room lest he starts emptying our suitcases, and putting things where they do not belong.
What Lucas is saying these days:
"Go Mommy's car? Sleep first"
"Where is Toby, Daddy?"
"Be careful, Daddy" - when the car drove over a steep bump on the road.
"Don't cry, Linus"
Lucas is really sweet with his little brother and it's great to see them play together now.



3 comments:
OMG.. still can't believe it.. and you even have time to post your blog.. I've been slacking.. hehehe
I don't think I'd ever be that brave to drive with babies..esp with Ava right now.. she's soooooo difficult.. I want to ship her to my mom.. hahahhaa
aw-what a sweet brother Lucas is.
kk misses u guys...
aww so sweet of Lucas!!!!
Post a Comment