I have been buried in my work recently. I have no time to think about our upcoming second road trip, or ponder over how long the renovation of our guest bath room will take (it is currently under demolition), and certainly no energy to engage in a physical or verbal tussle as to who is going to take down the Christmas tree. Thank you, Elly for reminding me that it is now February and who has their Christmas tree up in February? Us. I can just imagine Edwin telling me that it is just 9 more months and we will have to put it up again anyway. Just like how he tells me I don't have to make the bed since we are going to go to bed the same night anyway.
Anyway...on the lighter side of matters, I have to update on my 2 beautiful boys.
Lucas is back to his usual mischief and it is so good to see him so energetic, cheerful and noisy. He is really chatty these days and it is so fun now to have him try to engage in a conversation with us.
Linus finally pooped on the potty last week. We started him on the potty at about the same time as with Lucas, around 6.5-7months. There are still poopy diapers with Linus but I am trying to find the right time to bring him regularly so we have less of a poop to clean up! But with our upcoming road trip, we could be thrown off balance anyway! He has been really good with sleeping too and we now have 2 boys both asleep by 7pm. This was critical for me to achieve because I needed the time to do my work at night and I am really happy the boys have been good.
Well now..back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
'who has their Christmas tree up in February? US.' - Us too! And Edwin has a friend in my Mr. Tan too, who believes that 'it's nice to be Xmas everyday!'
Hahahahahaha.. you know if Simon is the same in everything, then it'll be easy to figure him out, but NO.. He will have sth to say if i didn't make the bed.. But he'd say the same about brushing, so I kept saying he's the most disgusting person I know in this whole world.. :) Then, I'll be kicking myself, b/c I'm sleeping beside the most disgusting person in the whole world so what does that make me??? hehehe
You know what. Sorry, I agree with Edwin. Why bothers take the tree down or make the bed. hahahha....to be honest,I never made my bed.
You gonna teach me how to make babies to go to sleep by 7 pm for my next one. I think this one might be too late to train now. We don't have our free time without babies at all.
i'm always amazed by how you make your babies sleep by 7pm! Do they take naps during the day? The only way i managed to let my kids sleep by 7pm is NOT to let them sleep during the day. :)
And btw, i'm one who does not make the bed too.. its always mel that does it, same for the x'mas tree. keke
Road trip? Where to??
Glad to hear that Lucas is back to his usual chirpy self. It's awful to have an active toddler turned listliss .. on the bright side, at least the virus was contained to only one body ^-^
Post a Comment