Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Are we done yet?

As you, my dear readers of this blog probably already know, our house is perpetually "in the middle of renovation". At this very moment, I have an unfinished basement, a ripped apart guest bathroom and carpets that belong to the 80s. The good news is I am finally seeing progress in the backyard. I am still not sure if the slide/playground is built for the big kid or the small kid.

6 comments:

huey ting said...

Its really so nice to have an exclusive playground right at your own backyard! Edwin is really a genius huh?

elina said...

Haha...
Edwin probably has too many ideas playing in his head to actually execute them.

Elisa said...

Amazing pics! Cannot wait to try on the slide.

Mum's The Word said...

I'd have to say it's for the big kid.. hahaha the small kids just tag along.. :)

kahwei said...

wa building a playground for your own kids. Every daddy's dream.....

Serene Ng said...

Hey! Fun! Just in time for Kieran if we do come later this year!