
This is my nephew, Ryan, whom I miss very much. He is now living in Australia and I really miss my sister and family and wished they had moved to Vancouver instead! The boys would have such a great time with Ryan. He is an awesome kid. Very sweet and caring. And very charming too! I love these photos, taken by my sister of Ryan. He is really such a natural in front of the camera!


2 comments:
nice photos! ryan looks very different from the last time I saw him.
I didn't know your sister has moved to Oz, which part? How long has is been?
hey serene, i sent you some photos. not sure if i got the add correct. sent one to the mortz addy, and one to the shaw.ca one. if u didn't receive them can email me n i'll send u again. my add is still the same.
Post a Comment