Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

BBQ playdate @ Tansumas



The Tansumas have the perfect backyard for the kids to run and play. We had a fantastic time just chilling and enjoying the sun. It was almost like a pre-camping meeting. Yes, did I mention we will be going camping this summer. I am a virgin camper in B.C. I hear there are bears and wild animals out there and some loud snorers in the group. But I also hear there are washrooms and hot water and that is good news.

5 comments:

Elina said...

Ok... Bathroom is a must-have for me. A clean one will be heaven!!!

Haha... don't worry, Serene, I think the loud snorers will be able to scare the bears away. So, I'd advise to build your tent closer to those who snore.

Unless of course by loud snorer you mean you very own beloved husband, I can only say: "You're in good hands."

hahaha....

elisa said...

i am so thrilled for the camping trip. hopefully i am not setting the expectation too high
i think i might snore too :P

ke_er said...

wow. linus has grown so much like lucas!! i miss lucas hehehe... and you too, serene!!!

kahwei said...

i can't believe lucas is only 2 y.o.
he looks like he's 3 or more

rene said...

Elina - yes my partner snores but it is easy to stop him, i just have to shove him. But I cannot do that if the snorers are in another tent!! haha.
Elisa - I am sure it will be so much fun!
Ke er - Come visit us!
Kah Wei - Yah, he has grown quite a bit and very chatty now and very fun to be with too :)