Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Good company + great food + fab weather = Good times

Lucas' first time on the back of the bike. He is intrigued and I think the helmet looks good on him.
Flowers in bloom!

I wish I could fit in the bike seat too.
Simon showing Edwin around beautiful Terra Nova.

Gourmet instant noodles courtesy of Simon. YUM!
I had a pretty stressful work week last week and we were running some business errands in downtown Vancouver when Edwin decided he wanted to eat good fried rice for lunch. We decided to head to Richmond and called Elly & Simon. We had lunch together with the Lims' at E-Canteen where Edwin got his dose of good fried rice. After lunch, Elly invited us over to their place for crepes and we spent a lovely afternoon together.

2 comments:

Dot said...

I love gourmet instant noodles.

elisa said...

hei~~ Lucas looks really handsome in the helmet! very cute.