Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

A significant day

I had a very special Mother's day this year. It was significant because we attended Sunday Mass for the first time as a family. It was challenging with the 2 boys being restless and Linus, especially, was antsy as he had missed his nap. But still, I am glad I managed to convince Edwin and make this step closer. Lucas also attended Children's Liturgy during Mass with Edwin.
After Sunday Mass, we drove to Richmond to meet up with the Lims and Chungs for lunch at a Taiwanese restaurant. We then spent the day with the Lims' at their place and Elly and I even got out for a much deserved foot massage! It was such a fantastic treat...I was really craving for someone to squeeze my aching muscles and feet. Elly then brought me to a bakery where I tasted the ultimate dark chocolate coated bun. When we got back to Elly & Simon's, Simon had BBQ ribs ready for dinner! Perfect day!

1 comment:

Dot said...

CONGRATS! You had a fantastic day. So that is a massage place? Looks like a cinema. Like Gold Class like dat?! (Except for the TV lah)