Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pure energy

Do boys play differently from girls? I didn't use to think so. But that was when I did not eat, breathe, and live in the world of little people.

Being surrounded by kids almost 24/7, I think boys and girls do play differently when they are together with their fellow gender. Nico is about a year older than Lucas and when they play together, let's just say I am so glad there is no one living below, above or within close wall proximity.

They run. They jump. They bounce. They ride. I hold my breath and try to sip my tea quietly to stay zen.

3 comments:

elisa said...

look at their faces!! so cheeky.
seeing how active Lucas is...i really wonder where you got your energy from. :)

Mum's The Word said...

yeah.. I probably won't be able to sip my tea zenly like you.. hahaha
I'd keep looking over my shoulder to make sure nothing is broken (things or the boys).. hehehe

Putri Laut said...

Having a boy makes my blood pressure rise significantly... and I can only sigh.