Lucas is very chatty now and I am constantly amused by what he says these days. He is becoming the 'little boss' in the house, 'instructing' me what to do and not do. The only thing that bothers me now is how loud he can be in the car. I have not experienced this before since Lucas and Linus are both pretty good travellers in the car and we normally have quite a peaceful and quiet journey in the car. But since a few days ago, for the first time ever, I entertained the thought of having ear plugs since he was singing very loudly in the car. Really loudly.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
He eats like his Dad
Lucas is very chatty now and I am constantly amused by what he says these days. He is becoming the 'little boss' in the house, 'instructing' me what to do and not do. The only thing that bothers me now is how loud he can be in the car. I have not experienced this before since Lucas and Linus are both pretty good travellers in the car and we normally have quite a peaceful and quiet journey in the car. But since a few days ago, for the first time ever, I entertained the thought of having ear plugs since he was singing very loudly in the car. Really loudly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
wait til you have both boys being able to talk!!! i was immune to the noise behind me everyday when i picked both kids home after school while still in the US. KS took my car one day and was so shocked at how i could keep my calm with the amt of noise behind!
Very soon, you will find yourself answering 1001 "why" questions multiply by 2. I remembered tearing my hair out just with Ryan. Every answer you give, he will ask, "But why, mummy?"
But looking back, it was such a lovable time.
oh dear! seems like your friends are give us a warning. oh-ow
^_^
I need an advice from you. How did you wean Lucas from breastfeeding? Are you going to do it the same way with Linus too? Liz is now past 1. And she is still very unwilling to give it up. Any tips?
-Wendy
Post a Comment