Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I didn't know singing can be this therapeutic.

I do not Karaoke. I reserve my screeching for my own listening pleasure. Mostly in the bathroom or in the car when I am alone or in the company of less discerning audience like my sons. But I love to listen to people sing. Elly suggested for us ladies to go for an afternoon of Karaoke last week and I am so hooked on singing now. I can't wait to go again with the girls for some singing therapy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like karaoke singing, you should try this cool website
http://online.thekaraokechannel.com . You can even record yourself !

Let me know what you think ...

Helen said...

I was looking on the Internet at the karaoke machines and found some great ones on singtotheworld.com. Mine is a little old now and starting to play up so me and my friends are going to all chip in and buy a new one.