Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Amuse me


Humour me. I am bored. 24-hour mothering (read feeding, burping, changing diaper) has become so routine I needed something to amuse myself.
Here it is.
Both were accidental occurrences. Really.
I was trying to get the bib off Lucas' head and then...the little dutch baby emerged!!
Don't ask me about the hello kitty shower cap. I am not sure I remember how accidental this was...but it gave me a good 2 minutes of laughter.
Daddy is going to flip when he sees this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Serene!

Hahaha, I can see that you're really bored. And I don't know whether to pity baby Lucas or to envy him for having such a creative mommy, heehee!

Btw, today is one of those miraculous days where I can actually access Blogspot from home. Enjoying whilest it lasts. Heh.

Anonymous said...

LOL....I laughed so hard when i saw the pictures. Way to go, Serene~

Only 2 mins of laughter???
I still have baby Lucas' gift sitting in my home. I have to give it to him soon.

rene said...

Hi stone - it's ok, Lucas is very obliging haha, and I am just enjoying these moments whilst it lasts.

heehee..elisa, yah, I need these moments to spice up my life haha. Altho his daddy will protest..it's ok, mommy rules here.
I am available to meet up!

kevin rie kanon yuka said...

wow... really cute photos... guess i will be doing the same soon...