Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The power within

I feel incredible today. I should re-phrase this..I feel like an incredible woman today. Weather was great and I decided to walk down the hill with Lucas to Starbucks where I was meeting up with the rest of the mommas from pre-natal. Thursdays are our regular get-together. After a 20-minute brisk walk, I joined the rest of the mommas for a walk to Shoreline Park. 2 hours later, I started to walk home..uphill..may I repeat..uphill..pushing Lucas along..uphill. When we got home, I gave Lucas a bath, feed, and prepared dinner whilst he took his afternoon nap. When I am done, Lucas was still asleep, so I started cleaning the house.

When I finally sat down for a breather @ about 5pm...somebody give me a massage!!!

4 comments:

jeannie said...

Yummy Mummies Rule!
Bean, are you toilet training Lucas? Cloth or disposables?

kevin rie kanon yuka said...

got foot massage service there ah?

Anonymous said...

lucky you.
it is so great that you have gthe mommies group. I wish I kept contact with my prental yoga.
Oh, I just signed up for mom and baby yoga. I wish we live closer, so we can go do activities together.
Sorry about the get-together this week. I haven't had enough sleep and ended up sleeping the whole day. Next week?

rene said...

bean! Lucas is on disposables. He is just 3months+ and i am not thinking abt toilet training yet..shd i???

kevin - I WISH!! I miss the foot massages in GZ sooooo much. i guess there are foot reflex here in the spas, but i have not tried.