Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Great weather



This is how great the weather was today. Weather is a hot topic here since we have been getting so much rain..
Rocky point park is a lovely park surrounded by water. I love the trails in here and it is actually very scenic as well..best part is that we are just 5 minutes away from this beauty (by car) and probably 30 minutes if I walk from home...briskly.

3 comments:

jeannie said...

bean, I can almost smell the fresh air over there in your photos - I'm sooo envious. I've run out of ideas for a fantastic and very belated welcome to this world baby gift for Lucas. Is there anything still unfulfilled on your wish list? Or do think you'll want some organic cloth diapers?

rene said...

hehehee..it's getting better with spring arriving..fresh air+sweet smell of the flowers! heeeheehe, come visit! i am on disposables for lucas, think the cloth ones will drive me nuts..

oceanskies79 said...

Enjoy the great weather, and a lovely time with your family. :)