Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The reason of my forgetting


This. This face.

It's scary. I am beginning to forget I once could not see my toes whilst standing, that I once could hardly sleep on my side, that I once could not fit into any decent-looking clothes, that labour contractions was an out-of-the-world experience...I once thought I could never go through it all again...I am beginning to forget and I think I know why.

I am so overwhelmed with joy & love for Lucas that (cliche as it sounds) it is all worth it!! I think the first 6 weeks of boot camp was a haze but it has been getting better everyday, especially when he starts interacting and responding to us..

Lucas has different squeals these days. I say squeals because it isn't a cry, it isn't a scream, it's something more adorable than a scream...he does it sometimes when he is playful.

He has also started grasping his toys, discovering his hands, and is extremely alert these days. He is studying our faces and expressions and if our tone of voice changes, he would pout. But even when he pouts...aw...

2 comments:

kahwei said...

i hear a mother talking....
go ahead try for a girl - that's what i hv been telling my sis too!
imagine how pretty & kawaii she wil look in all the beautiful little dressers that we wish we could wear too.

Anonymous said...

yeah serene, are u planning to have a second?