What can I say ... one great feat after another! Amazing how you manage to put so many of them together and capture the moments ... very obliging babies, all of them. No doubt the parents had a lot more fun conjuring up the formations and arranging the bundles .... what National Day parade for little ones - s'pore style? Hmmm ... was it your idea?
5 comments:
hey... didnt know u know emily too!
Hi, Serene,
I like the babies in the 'formation' pic, and the one where Lucas is flanked by the girls - he looks so adorable!
Cheers,
Em
ha ha ha. I love the pictures esp the one with babies on the couch adn also the formation one.
Are those all you know from prenatal class?
We had such a great time laughing at these babies when we were preparing them for the shoot..they do the funniest things..
elisa, yup, they are all from my prenatal class!
What can I say ... one great feat after another! Amazing how you manage to put so many of them together and capture the moments ... very obliging babies, all of them. No doubt the parents had a lot more fun conjuring up the formations and arranging the bundles .... what National Day parade for little ones - s'pore style? Hmmm ... was it your idea?
Post a Comment