Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Baby connection

My baby looks like a lil tot when he wears proper clothes other than his sleepers. He has been perpetually wearing sleepers since he was born because Mommy is lazy. They are the most convenient one-piece that covers from top to toe and makes diaper changing a breeze too.

I seem to feel an exponential growth, both physically & emotionally, in Lucas in the last couple of days. He is displaying so many more emotions and facial expressions these days, it's getting so fun!

When he used to just feed and sleep, he now looks up at me and sometimes smiles when he feeds, and clings on to my shirt. It's an out of this world experience and feeling which I know I will miss one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Serene,

Nice pictures. Lucas looks so handsome in the polo shirt. I love polo shirt. I think Viola will look more like a boy if she wears pol shirt. Too bad~

Yeah, I will miss it too-the clinging onto our shirts thing. That is so adorable.