Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Let's eat, and eat and eat again

We were @ a Korean restaurant today and Mr Ed is in a quirky mood. We had seafood bbq combo. It comes with so many little dishes of kimchi, and sides like seafood pancake, spicy noodle soup, tempura, and soup. Errrrpp!

On another food-note, our friends brought us to a Japanese old folks residence in Burnaby yesterday. To eat. It was a first for us and very interesting indeed! The food was oiishi! It is a little Japanese restaurant within the old folks residence home and they also cater to the residents in the building. I had Saba Shioyaki and we had other sides like takoyaki, oden and tempura. Errrpp!!

I need to work off the calories now.

3 comments:

kevin rie kanon yuka said...

Whats that sotong doing there?

Anonymous said...

hi serene,
that is so CLOSE to our place. hahaha. we could have met. ^_^
my house is 2 blocks up from that restaurant.

rene said...

really!! I didn't know! We had a very quick lunch with friends and had to rush off to N.Van. Hope to see u before you head off!

Kevin-dunno, but i knew he was going to do that the minute I saw him pick it up with his chopsticks...apparently it was very tasty haha.