I am heartbroken.
Lucas had a rough time getting to sleep this evening. It was unfamiliar ground for us because none of the usual could calm him down. He seem to be in great discomfort and I am devastated.
For the first time since he was born, I gave him infant tylenol (a pain reliever for fevers, teething etc.) Besides the drool, there is the flushed cheeks and constant biting which leads me to believe he could be teething..but this early?
I hope he is just teething. I am keeping my fingers crossed for an easy night ahead...



6 comments:
Run your fingers along his gums - if you feel little rough bits a little like sandpaper, that would be the start of his milk teeth. I was told that chamomile tea helps soothe the teething blues, and it seemed to work for Kait.
I keep my fingers crossed for you and Lucas too.
my mom said the gripe water helps as well if lucas is teething
thanks for the tips! they will really help. It gets worse in the evening for some reason..poor thing!
auntie kahwei has no experience, nothing to offer but i wil cross my toes too. tell lucus after the pain & discomfort he wil have teeth to bit! hurray!!!
Sometimes they drool quite a bit before the teeth actually come out...so keep a close watch, and you will really squeal when you see some bits of white coming out from the gums. It's really exciting!
Post a Comment