He is measuring 65CM in length, weight unknown.
1. He still has that mohawk hair but is looking more like it needs a trim these days.
2. He is squieking lots these days, maybe that's why he sounds like he is losing his voice.
3. His poo is coming in a 2-day interval these days but fortunately still contained within his diapers.
4. He has rolled over from tummy to back on both sides, but haven't discovered the back to tummy motion yet. He does a half flip (to look around) but that's about it.
5. Don't think he has any favourite toys yet.
6. He still loves his pacifier.
7. He has finally realised it is time to give Mommy her sleep through the night. He slept from 11pm-5-ish am for the past 2 nights and I am keeping my fingers & toes crossed this will continue..although I am still waking at 3a.m. body clock.
8. He used to sleep through all parties and mealtimes..(when we are out), but with his longer waking hours these days, he now wants to be part of the party...that means Mommy & Daddy are taking turns to eat these days when we are out.
9. He loves it when I sing to him, at least I think so haha.
10. He is fascinated with people with white/grey hair. Top it with glasses and he will open his mouth as if to laugh, but no sound comes out.
11. Drool is a big thing these days. And he likes to share his drool with us and his toys and anything he gets his hands and mouth to.



3 comments:
wow..65cm, lucas is very tall!
i think viola is only 60cm
As I read this post, I can feel your joy of motherhood, and the delights that you get watching your son grow. =)
Blessed lady.
maybe it's a growth spurt! both me & edwin are not very tall! but i wake up everyday and find he has changed, it's so amazing..he is so active now, he is also losing some of his baby chubbs!
Post a Comment