Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

My little guy





With the weather warming up, I can finally have Lucas around the house in just his onesies in the day. It's great for me. I get to see more of his chubbs.
He is turning into quite the little guy, and revealing more of his personality.
He has been doing the sundial in his crib lately. Moving his whole body around the crib. Obviously he is thrilled with being able to kick. He is still not sitting up on his own yet and we are working on helping him discover his abs at the moment. It's so exciting to watch him show his emotions and even his cries amuses me. Babbling has grown in intensity and when he stretches out his arms and makes this cutest cooing sound...I am smitten.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh-wat a cutie pie

rene said...

Any new photos of Viola? I miss seeing her, we need to meet!