But recently I ate some really good home-made cookies and I had to make some to satisfy my craving.
Lucas loves to "help" me bake. He would say "Please mommy" "Help".
I have been making small batches of cookies and muffins and they have been disappearing too fast. I have not had a chance to take a photo yet. I think I am starting to enjoy baking. If only I had more time, I would love to try cakes too.
I baked muffins yesterday and I was thinking all day about eating them in the evening after my bath. When I came down, it was all gone. There were at least 8 mini muffins in that tin!



3 comments:
OOOOOOO! Yummy. I have a very uninspiring oven also. I wonder who ate all the muffins :)
yum yum... my mom baked bread for me when she was here.. :)
I still have 1 left.. :)
yummy muffin, btw
Post a Comment