4 months has passed since you entered this world and into our lives. I already miss how tiny you were when I first held you in my arms. Thank you for making your way down and out so quickly. You have such a round face and little hair that people who meet you have given you the affectionate title of "little monk" and "little buddha".
You have had sensitive skin since you were born and it turned out to be seborrheic dermatitis or what is more commonly known as cradle cap. I feel so bad for you to see your neck and scalp so red, sore and 'weeping'. Much as I didn't want any medication on you or in you, it turned out the hydrocortisone cream is the only thing that would make it better for you.
You are such a happy, easy-going baby even with your skin looking so irritated.
Your smile and giggles make my day.
At 4 months, you are learning to turn and roll and have started to suck your fingers and hands.
You are sleeping well with 5-6 hour stretches but still wake up for a feed once in the night. You have not learnt to self-soothe yourself to bed without a pacifier but Mommy has already bought a little security blankie for you (waiting for it to be delivered).
Your brother Lucas loves you very much and loves to offer you his cereal and share his toys with you. In his zest to play with you, he sometimes becomes over-excited and you have had to bear some of his accidental blows.
We love you very much our precious little one and it's such a joy to watch you grow and change each day.



3 comments:
what a lovely entry.
so sweet of you~
you do have 2 amazing boys! good job Serene and Edwin!
you're amazing serene.. that's why i love reading your blog so much.. I still remembered reading your blog before I even met you and I kept bugging Elisa to introduce us b/c I just LOVE your words. :)
mum's the word said it all for me. I looooove reading your blog!
Post a Comment