Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh Baby!


We planned a surprise baby shower for Elisa last weekend and I had great fun planning it although I wished I had more time on my hands to realise some of the other plans I had for the party.The theme fell apart after I couldn't find some of the stuff I needed to make it happen. We didn't get to some of the games I had planned like the dirty diaper, milk drinking (from a milk bottle) etc. I hoped it had been a real surprise for Elisa and Desmon, it was hard to keep it a secret for so long!
Thank you to everyone for all your help, for all the food, preparations and for joining us to celebrate with Elisa, Desmon, Viola and family!
We are now waiting to welcome the new addition to the Tansuma family! Can't wait to meet your new little one!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serene, Edwin, Lucas and Linus:
Thank you for organizing the event, we were really touched and surprised.
We couldn't believe that you still had all the time to organize the event with 2 kids.

Thank you once again!

Mum's The Word said...

too bad we missed it.. :(