Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Preview to the Pre-school experience


I brought Lucas to his first "Strong Start" experience last week. It's almost like a pre-school but there is no fixed number of students since it is a free drop-in program at designated elementary schools. Parent participation is mandatory since there is only one facilitator at each location. There are lots of toys, educational materials, and different stations for painting, sandbox, water play etc. I have heard it can get very crowded but on our first trip, the group was very decent of less than 10 kids. It's a great way to get Lucas socialised. And these days the issue of "sharing" is a challenge that I am trying my best to keep watch on.

2 comments:

jeannie said...

i'm inspired by the lovely set-up in the play area. wondering now where i can find a book display stand and light box for the new place...

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea! i wonder if they have that over here too!

angie