Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's his birthday and he wants 3 Big Macs






On any other day, I would be grumbling. He had his wish granted on his birthday last Saturday. (thanks to Desmon & Elisa who went to get the Big Macs for the Big kid). We had a small get-together at our place. I cooked butter chicken, a Korean beef dish, vermicelli and vegetable soup for the kids. I think my food tasted horrible. As always, I am highly critical of my cooking. But since Edwin wanted to eat at home, I scrambled to whip up something whilst the 2 kids napped.
Happy Birthday my dear and I hope your wish come true. (what is it?)

Thank you for the great photos, Elisa & Desmon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serene, you look great!! oh, have i forgotten who's supposed to be the lead? Happy B'day to Edwin. :)

Anonymous said...

we had an awesome time! thanks or having us.
we still couldn't believe that he finished the whole 3 big macs though. hahahhaah

Anonymous said...

Edwinnnnnnnnnnn..........

Happy Birthday, Man.... You're getting OLD...
Haha.... but your happy-go-lucky personality will make you look young, don't worry about those crow's feet showing or the wrinkles getting more and more visible on your forehead or the gray hair that is already parading themselves proudly.

Peace.... :P

Mum's The Word said...

HAHAHAHAHA.. Happy Birthday Edwin.. :) Should have told us.. we'll buy you more of the KAM DOO's Lau Po Bing.. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! The big macs were great. I'll go for 4 next year. I actually don't have any gray hair yet, haha. Well, I prefer the green bean pastries to the lau po bing, please get me 12 of those.

rene said...

Er yes you do have gray/white hair my dear. You just cannot see them. He is joking about the pastries, E. :)

Melvin said...

Happy Birthday Cousin ed!!!! Sorry to ask but... why 3 big macs?!

Anonymous said...

Bon Anniversaire, Win Win!

You better have some white hair loh, else I will really hate you... Gorgeous wife and beautiful kids and eternal youth... how CAN???

xoxo,
e.