Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Chatty toddler and a moving baby




There are moments when I beam with joy and am totally entertained by my little toddler. He is speaking much more and with more clarity now and sometimes, his train of thought manifested through his actions or speech really amuses me. My shrinking brain cannot remember what he said as I write now. He still loves to hum and sing and I sometimes hear him singing the "Thomas the tank engine" song in his bed when he wakes up.
He is a great little helper and I should treasure the days of now when he so eagerly wants to help me with the dishes after our meals, putting away the laundry and sweeping the floor.
Linus is getting stronger and boy, he is heavy. He is a little screamer. His cries in protest are high pitch, quite unlike Lucas when he was a baby. (There, I have fallen into the trap of comparing my kids) But I think it really is inevitable and almost natural to do so. Linus is so strong with his legs that when I put him on his tummy today, he used his legs to kick (in protest of course) and actually moved forward. He is slithering! Already!

8 comments:

Momo said...

Look at his tummy! Btw, Ryan had exactly the same kind of rash around his mouth (pacifier and also the ezcema at work).

Lucas is so cute, I still cannot forget how he "talks" to himself in his own bed...I was peeping at him!

Mum's The Word said...

He said a lot of "NO" today.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

is it strange that i wanna bite them both?!?!?!

xoxo,
e.

=)

Anonymous said...

Linus is sooo cute! He's getting more and more handsome... and btw, dun worry about the cradle cap. Brandon has it when he was a baby too and I think it went off only when he was 6 mths old..

Anonymous said...

Hi...
Is it just my feeling or has Linus slowly developed his own looks? He used to look very much like Lucas but it seems now that he has got his own look and a very handsome one too (don't worry, Lucas, you're handsome too). He has got big eyes!
Wish I could hear Lucas talks and sings away... Maybe you can try recording it and then post it. It'll be awesome!

Anonymous said...

you have two gorgeous boys!
Comparing siblings is inevitable, I think...and yes, it is a trap :)

Smalls World said...

Oh, you must try to scribble down what he says and post it here for posterity ... and share the fun! This is the phase of growth which can't be captured by pics and it passes so v. quickly.

rene said...

momo - so sad you cannot watch them grow up. I am sure Lucas missed you and his pui-kor. I still show him your photos but I don't know what is the right term to call you!!!

e. - haha you are very funny! Wouldn't be that bad to be bitten by chio bu hahahah! How have you been? I miss you guys!!

Thank you everyone! Yes Linus is forming his own looks. His face is still as round though hahahah. He is heavy, I think he has to upgrade to the carseat soon...

Smalls world - i HAVE to! he is so funny these days!