Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

These boots are made for walking...

Lucas has been taking his clothes off by himself and trying to dress himself to "go out". I laughed so hard the other day when he took all his clothes off, including his diaper and hopped into the shower to join his Daddy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah i laughed so hard. you told me once that those boots too small for him? hahahah he is very funny! I miss him~ Please give him a kiss and a big hug from me and Viola

Carolyn said...

ha ha! That is awesome! I love how he just tosses the bag of toys aside and then closes the closet door after he's done!

Dot said...

He is very neat! Closing the drawer AND the closet door! Way to go, Lucas!

Momo said...

He has Character!

Anonymous said...

That is way funny viedo. Did you have your viedo always turn on? How did you know what is he going to do? I always missed the fun part when I was trying to take viedos of Anna. It was always too late.

Mum's The Word said...

Hahahahahaha... he looks so grown up with his messy-just-woke-up hairdo and the way he chose his clothes and then closed the drawer... too funny.. :) you carried your camera everywhere with you, didn't you??? hahahaha.. me too.. :p