Friday, November 14, 2008
On your mark. Get set. Go!
Lucas loves to run. With all the stomping, running and chasing (mostly amusing himself in the wildest toddler imagination), I am so glad there is no one living below us and we are not separated by a mere wall from our neighbours. I think this is what childhood should be. Freedom to explore, run and experiment (within safe boundaries of course). After all, this is the time of life when it is ok to just eat, play and sleep, peek-a-boo ten times over is still funny and it is ok to keep singing the same tune all day and someone will still think you are cute and camera-worthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I can totally imagine him having so much fun! He is such a fun boy to be around with.
hahahhaha u always have a way in describing stuff. I really enjoy reading your blog.
momo - i am really amused by him these days!
elisa - i am glad i still am able to find time to write. This is part of my "wind-down" tool.
ha ha! Lucas is adorable. And it so so fun to see him exploring the world!
I need to use "How in the jelly bean..." in a sentence.
he'll be a runner for sure then if he can run with twisted feet.. hahaha
Post a Comment