He is a natural! Linus looked like he would love to give it a try too. :) I don't think David would conduct. If it were him, he would have wrestled to get the violin and play it instead. hehe. -Wendy
Did he see people conduct before? Haha! He even pointed at the score at one point. And this is the first time I see a conductor holding on to his blankie haha! Hilarious.
Momo - Yes, he has watched performances on tv quite a few times when we were watching. And he LOVES to imitate the conductor! It's so funny we decided to let him orchestrate one at home hahahah!
Sharon - haha, edwin only does private performances now hahah :)
7 comments:
He is a natural! Linus looked like he would love to give it a try too. :) I don't think David would conduct. If it were him, he would have wrestled to get the violin and play it instead. hehe.
-Wendy
lol! Yay, Lucas! Lucky for your Dad otherwise I'm sure his violin playing would be horrendous : ):) (j/k of course!!)
Did he see people conduct before? Haha! He even pointed at the score at one point. And this is the first time I see a conductor holding on to his blankie haha! Hilarious.
he is good. yeah..i wonder whether he ever saw people conduct. really cute.
He is so smart.
Annabelle kept saying more more so I have to repeat it 1000+ times. Does Edwin produce his own CD?? Annabelle would love to have one
Momo - Yes, he has watched performances on tv quite a few times when we were watching. And he LOVES to imitate the conductor! It's so funny we decided to let him orchestrate one at home hahahah!
Sharon - haha, edwin only does private performances now hahah :)
hahahaha... so funny..
He's so smart.. :)
Lucas, you might want to lose the blankie next time.. :) hahaha
Post a Comment