Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Funny bone


Linus is getting heavy or I must be getting old. My old bones are crying out for a good knead. I thinking about giving the cucumber lady a call. Linus is getting very curious about Lucas and gets excited when Lucas comes close or he hears his voice. We are into the drooling phase and he is fond of sticking his hands into his mouth and I end up having to mop up milky drool.
I found Linus' funny bone today. Right at his ribs. He was so tickled he laughed really hard and sputtered milk all over me. It's ok, it has only been three times since I changed my shirt today.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ... i cannot stop laughing reading this entry... funny bone huh??? u gotta show me next time!

Mum's The Word said...

Hahahahaha.. :)
that's funny.. you need to buy more clothes then if you're changing that many times in a day.. :)

kahwei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kahwei said...

he looks great with the rosy cheeks!

Momo said...

He has this Mr Commando look. And looking very beefy too.

Carolyn said...

Ha ha! Linus is absolutely adorable! I love his expression and his chubby little legs! I can't wait to hear him laugh.