Viola cannot stop smiling watching Lucas' video. hahahahViola only can do 4-10... she seems to think 1 to 3 aren't important ^_^Good job, Lucas
Yay Lucas!! That is awesome!!! I loved his 'oh oh's, sooo cute!! :)
Haha, Lucas is so cute!!! Especially with the "oh oh's"! :)And well done Lucas!
one, dooo, dweee, fooore, fie, zix... uh oh... =) aiyoh, the perfect antidote to the monday blues! xoxo, e.
hahahaaha.. funny..ava kept laughing everytime Lucas said "uh oh".. :)
I love his "dzezen" (7)! And I think he forgot the 8! GOOD JOB!!! =)
I'm so amazed!It sounds like he's a French counting in English. Haha... He's "uh-oh" sounds like a robot... Cool, Lucas...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Viola cannot stop smiling watching Lucas' video. hahahah
Viola only can do 4-10... she seems to think 1 to 3 aren't important ^_^
Good job, Lucas
Yay Lucas!! That is awesome!!! I loved his 'oh oh's, sooo cute!! :)
Haha, Lucas is so cute!!! Especially with the "oh oh's"! :)
And well done Lucas!
one, dooo, dweee, fooore, fie, zix... uh oh... =)
aiyoh, the perfect antidote to the monday blues!
xoxo,
e.
hahahaaha.. funny..
ava kept laughing everytime Lucas said "uh oh".. :)
I love his "dzezen" (7)! And I think he forgot the 8! GOOD JOB!!! =)
I'm so amazed!
It sounds like he's a French counting in English. Haha... He's
"uh-oh" sounds like a robot... Cool, Lucas...
Post a Comment