We got back last night and I am so happy to be back home. We had a great time but I am done with sleeping in hotels and sitting in the car for hours. Edwin was very glum on the return leg home. He was thinking about driving back to Disneyland and toying with the idea of driving to NYC on our next trip, so help me God.
I didn't think I would miss my own cooking. Ever. But I did.
I am so happy I can stop eating MacDonald's.
If you ever wish to start meditating, go on a road trip with Mr. Edwin.
(Strapped in the car next to nothing but silence, you would. Trust me.)
Vacationing with kids is like boot camp.
I am in dire need of exercise and another vacation. On my own.
I need sleep. I have developed new eyebags from our vacation of sleepless nights.
Co-sleeping with the kids do not work in our family.
I am so glad the kids returned back to normal sleep routine today.
I am behind on 230 emails in my inbox.
Lucas says, "Daddy, Lucas pee pee!" And when Daddy did not budge, Lucas says, "Come on, Daddy! Lucas pee pee!"
So much to say, so much to write. I will be back. Hopefully shortly. And with photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I can imagine that silence...I experienced that in your wagon and finds it really odd. Did you go Disneyland?
Welcome back!!!
I think Stephen and Ed is a good road trip partner.
ohh...lucas is sooo cute! I must teach Jayden that to get his dad's butt moving!
love having you guys back!
lucas is doing really good in the potty department.
The "It's a Small world" video is so cute, he is so taken over by the multi-sensory experience! He must have learnt alot in that trip!
Post a Comment