Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 09, 2009

8 Cities in 17 Days



It was a trip of many firsts. Our first vacation with the boys. First time in Disneyland for the boys. First time I experienced sun, hail, snow and wind storm all in one day. First time on a road trip for such a long duration. I could go on..but I am too sleepy.

I cannot decide if living out of a suitcase, packing and unpacking again as we move from one City to another is something I like. It's easy for Edwin since all he needs does not even fill half of a suitcase. But we had an awesome time and it is just wonderful to spend so much time with the boys, together as a family.

Would I do this again? I am not sure. But someone is already dreaming of his next road trip.

If you are like me, you would be having a hard time sifting through the photos since I take multiple shots of a sleeping baby and I think the sight of Linus eating a cookie is worth recording.

I think I will be back to pen down more thoughts from our little road trip. Until later, please to show you some of our captures from our trip.

6 comments:

Mum's The Word said...

so.. cool..
is Las Vegas kids friendly? would you recommend it??
Welcome back Serene.. we miss you.. :)

Putri Laut said...

What an adventure! I'm glad you are back. :) So which was your favorite stop?
I used to not like Las Vegas when it comes to vacationing with kids. But it has grown so much and has so many attractions for kids too now. Not to mention that they have great restaurants. I'm starting to change my mind myself.
The only thing I still don't like is to walk along the strips and have those not so appropriate fliers shuffed onto you.

Anonymous said...

BABY! The pix sure look like you guys have a great time! =) Am so thrilled you are "back" - missed your posts!

xoxo,
e.

Anonymous said...

i have to say i salute you for taking on the long road trip. i cannot imagine how tired you and/or edwin would be...so, i m glad you guys had an awesome time.

Dot said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!! ANd I admire you for taking two kids on a trip. I took one and I was exhausted. WOW!

kahwei said...

seems like a lot of fun! and the real Disneyland looked much better than the fake one we went to in HK with cy