
He rarely multi-tasks. He belongs to the category of people who can only process one chain of thought or action at any one time. He claims he is a genius. When he is driving, don't speak to him. When he is eating, don't speak to him. When he is at his computer, don't speak to him. Even when he is just lying in bed, check that he is not processing another train of thought. Or don't speak to him.

Lucas is a little bunny. He will reach for the vegetables first.

When Edwin buys or cooks, you are very likely to find some form of visible fat in your food. The steak was good. I love a good steak anytime. That's why I cannot be a vegetarian.

I didn't feel like cooking last weekend, but I did try some baking. I miss those cookies at Chinese New Year in Singapore. I got desperate, so I tried to make some peanut cookies. I thought the texture was strange but Edwin likes them.
1 comment:
wow...what a yummy looking steak!!
Post a Comment