Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Big chompers


At this rate my boys are eating, I think I need to upsize my kitchen and fridge. I fear when they become teenagers, what my pantry will look like. Lucas LOVES vegetables and I recently discovered he can chomp down an entire container of sliced cucumbers on his own. He is my little bunny. He eats raw celery, carrots, loves asparagus and cucumbers. He has acquired my taste buds for sure since his Daddy would skip the greens if he can.
I love to see Linus grin. His eyes are barely visible and there are crinkles at the bridge of his nose when he smiles. I love it. He is beginning to look very much like Lucas when Lucas was younger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is looking alot like you too!!

Angie

elisa said...

ur kids are so good. i wish mine would eat some veggies. *sigh

kahwei said...

guma said "aiyo, the younger boy has such big eyes!"