This is what Lucas asked me. I had a good laugh.
He took my purse the other day and said. "Have money. Buy Gordon."
I laughed very hard again.
Gordon is the name of one of the trains in Thomas and Friends.
Ta-Ta is the name of his blankie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
haha, clever boy!
Hahaha...... so cute.
So he knows himself is a chinese?
Yes, he does know he is Chinese..I think he does since that is how he replies us!
Put him on msn, I want to hear his voice!
hope you have some mandarin education for him because it is so important for identity building. R today loves Mandarin...I think the culture in school builds that and the familiarity in speaking the language at home.
how??? how??? how does he know he is Chinese?? that is so so so hilarious... ^_^
Haha...
I think I'd laugh my head off if I heard that "Have money, buy Gordon." line.
he's sooo smart.. ahahahahaha
yeah.. Ava said she's chinese also.. :)
he's a truly cheerful boy.. I'd love to have him in a roadtrip instead of Ava.. can we change?? hahahaha
Post a Comment