Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I want to have Dim Sum



These carts still exist! I just realised not too long ago that Dim Sum in Mandarin means 'touch the heart'. Isn't it crazy.

"Let's go for Dim Sum" "I want to eat Dim Sum" - all I ever knew was Dim sum means shrimp dumplings, Siew Mai & Char Siew Bao.

I love those push carts. It means I don't have to go through the menu and figure out how 'baked taro pastry' would look like..and we will be more inclined to try something different from our usual.

Pink Pearl was packed today. We stopped by for breakfast on my way back to the office to wrap-up some work. Pan-fried Ma Tai Gou (water chestnut cake??) was what we tried today which was different from our usual. Sweet. Yummy.

2 comments:

Momo said...

Any better than Red Star at Havelock? I just went to eat dim sum too, burnt our pockets, don't ever go Neptune.

rene said...

Where is Neptune? oooh...the Dim Sum here is really good :)
Red Star is nostalgic. I try to go each time I am back in SIN.