It's Friday! Finally, the long weekend is here. It's Thanksgiving on Monday in Canada. Cannot wait to sleep in and just do nothing...er...think that will not happen as I will be pottering around the house trying to clean and scrub and pack...it's the nesting instinct, I am positive.
Will have 2 Thanksgiving dinners to attend on Sat & Sun, which is nice cos I don't have to cook haha!
But seriously it is getting tough to stand at the stove or sink (even to wash dishes) cos of the bulge in front of me which has grown tremendously! It's seriously getting in my way.
Started with Flickr to post some random photos about a year back, but all of a sudden, a couple of days back, I started to become addicted to it! I suddenly have a desire to own a premium camera and start shooting away. My Dad was a camera person, dealt with cameras all his life from Rollei (in the old days), to Pentax , Fuji, and Leica. I believe I still have some of his old cameras packed away.
A couple of days back, I got a call from a good old friend in Singapore...hi Jiamei!! It was a nice surprise and great to catch up on old times albeit the distance.
Going out for dindin with Stella & Kev tonight, think we will head for some good old chinese food at Westwood. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment