Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 13, 2006

My love for fishballs


I love fishballs.

At the moment, I feel like eating a bowl of spongy fishballs in hot soup.

In case you are wondering what fishballs are, they are made of fish paste actually and rolled into a ball, spongy in texture and very yummy in hot soup or with noodles.

The closest I can find to real juicy fishballs similar to those back home in Singapore are in the frozen form. Not bad, apparently they are shipped from Singapore, and they have the fish cake varieties too..ok, i need to eat fishballs now!

ooohhh...i love the fried ones on a stick with chilli sauce..yum.

Apparently, we are supposed to eat less in the last tri-mester as, logically, there is not enough room, for food or for other waste materials for that matter..which explains the frequent visits to the bathroom.

I think I am eating less, but the overall roundness of my entire body at this point is driving me nuts.

Reno update: We are getting a larger closet space, walk-in closet with glass door. yipeE!

No comments: