Wow. 2006 is over? In retrospect, it has been a significant year for me. A year I spent 9 months growing a fetus inside me. A year I was finally convinced to move into an older home, in dire need for re-modeling. And most memorable of all, 2006 is the year Baby Lucas came into this world and changed our lives.
New year resolution? I don't think I ever remembered what my new year resolution was at the end of the year to realise if I fulfilled my goals. But for 2007, I know what I want. I want to enjoy parenthood. I want..no, I need to get back into shape. I cannot remember when was the last time I took those laps in the pool, or worked out some perspiration. Ever since my tummy started growing, it became a good excuse to stay away from any vigorous activity. Pathetic, I know. I admire those ladies who work out at the gym even with their growing belly, who head to the pool totally proud of their fuller-than-normal figure.
New year resolution? I don't think I ever remembered what my new year resolution was at the end of the year to realise if I fulfilled my goals. But for 2007, I know what I want. I want to enjoy parenthood. I want..no, I need to get back into shape. I cannot remember when was the last time I took those laps in the pool, or worked out some perspiration. Ever since my tummy started growing, it became a good excuse to stay away from any vigorous activity. Pathetic, I know. I admire those ladies who work out at the gym even with their growing belly, who head to the pool totally proud of their fuller-than-normal figure.
We were at a friend's place for the New Year countdown and as usual, Lucas was the centre of attention, passed along like a puppy in a petting zoo. haha. The kids adore him, and he was totally obliging and enjoying every moment of it.
Happy 2007 to everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment