This post is dedicated to me, moi, watashi.
I have just recovered (hmm..maybe not..am still feeling the chills and aches) from yet another bout of the dreaded fever which I thought was brought about by yet another infection.
Fever gets me down. I feel like my whole body is taken over, and all I can do is lay down. What is the worse thing that can happen? We don't have tylenol or any other painkillers at home! I did have Panadol. That didnt work.
I don't remember ever falling ill this frequent.
My poor lil bubba was so active and all I could do was stare at him, and hope he will fall back to sleep.
Am I coherent?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Can breastfeeding moms take painkillers? Not sure, better check...
i did take advil for my severe headache twice.
After giving birth, the nurse gave me self medication package and it contains tylenol#3, regular tylenol, and advil. I asked, and they sad they would not give me if it is not safe. But, yes, do ask to double check~
Get well soon!!!
Hope you are feeling better. Wishing you good health.
Take care please.
Get well Rene! Do you have some help with Lucas from friends/neighbours/family?
Sleep is key - try expressing milk so that dad can help with night feeding, so that you at least get a couple of nights of uninterupted sleep?
Hugs, kisses and lots of hot lemon tea!
Post a Comment